Saturday, October 13, 2012

Wilhelm

And who could forget little Wilhelm, the warmblood (I forget his breeding) colt that was born out at the barn this past May. He is an absolute ham and gorgeous to boot. I decided to chronicle his life, or at least a few months, via photos. His album can be seen here, but posted below are a few of my favorites.

At 3 days old with dam, Samantha.
My FAVORITE photo. But again, I wish I would have saved the original files ... this one needs a bit more editing (or at least I need to remove the cell phone tower in the background).
At 1 month (I think)

Somewhere I've got a bunch of 3 month old shots, taken during the last horse show. I should try to find them ... he's changed so much since he was born. Even now, in October, his coloring is dramatically different from what he was in these pictures.

Oh, I found them. The following are his 3 month shots ... Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment