Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fall.

I love fall. I hate what comes next. And I despise the lack of daylight that is already noticeable. But that's life "up north". And I'll survive.

And in surviving, I take refuge in photography. So after a busy summer of horse shows and inspections, I decided to relax and take some pasture shots of all the boarders out at Rocking R Farm.

A link to all the photos can be found here, but below is some of my favorites.

Novio
Tinkerbelle
 Okay. So I guess not too many favorites ... and these didn't turn out nearly as well as the spring photos did. So be sure to check out that album as well. Along with this album (from June).

Just a quick glimpse of some of the fun shots I got from that photo shoot (very impromptu, by the way).

Linda & Toby
Gus (my boy)
Toby
Mojo
Lily
Holly
Amadeus
Echo
I just wish I had saved these photos (specifically the "pretty green ones") in their original format. Instead I saved the edited versions ... oh well. I am hoping to get more candid shots in the future. Maybe some winter-themed perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment