Tuesday, June 12, 2012

New Name, Same Game

Not sure who reads this blog, but it's been A VERY LONG TIME since I've updated it. I'd like to try to start doing a weekly update, if nothing else at least every couple weeks. In case you didn't notice, I did change the name to reflect my new business venture. I went from BEAD Photography to Ashley Blegen Photography. BEAD stood for Blegen Elizabeth Ashley DeBoer, basically my initials. I've decided to start charging for my work, so to make everything as simple as possible, my business is just simply called Ashley Blegen Photography. Catchy, right?

Anyways, here's a few photos from my first paying jig.



Stay tuned for more photos in the future. I've got a benefit show I'm photographing this weekend. So I hope to have a nice turnout there.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment